RemX is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a busy and thriving medical device company in the Sorrento Valley area. There is heavy focus on A/P; ERP experience is strongly preferred.
- Process incoming customer invoices, including cash receipts and Vendor invoicing (A/P)
- Responsible for preparing accounts receivable register and related reports (A/R) or preparing accounts payable register and related reports (A/P)
- Ensure timely payments and maintain accurate records and control reports (A/R)
- Provide backup on telephone and customer service duties as needed
- Prepare various accounting statements and financial reports as needed
- Assist with Accounting related projects; Reconciliation of jobs, managing Accrued Receipts etc
- Account reconciliation when requested.
- Perform other Finance and Accounting related duties as assigned
- Be a team player and help out where needed