RemX has partnered with a health insurance company based out of Wayne, PA to assist with their search for a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with room for advancement. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Provide benefit information and claim status to callers.
- Receive inbound calls from customer and answer health insurance related questions.
- Notify Claims Department of any large dollar claims.
- Send HIPPA authorization forms to callers.
- Verify that claims are processed correctly.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Ability to speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Medical or health insurance background is a plus.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office).