DATA ENTRY CLERK:
The Data Entry Clerk works with warehouse team to create digital copies of hard copy legal documents. This role is an excellent starter position with a highly respected Document Management company. If you're interested in long term employment and career growth potential, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Data Entry
- Cataloging/Manifesting (Populating Excel spreadsheet)
- Prepping (Preparing files to be scanned)
- Scanning (High speed and Large Format scanners)
- Quality Control of scanned documents
- File Uploading (Knowledge of file and network hierarchy)
- $11.00 per hour
*INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK*
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of filing, or related experience
- Ability to maintain repetitive motion through shift with standard breaks.
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Individual must be goal oriented and self-motivated, and able to function well in a team environment.
The hours for this position are 7:30 AM- 4 PM M-F