RemX is currently looking for a Production Supervisor for a top manufacturing company in San Diego.
Salary is DOE!, Salary, and Great Benefits!
Direct Hire With The Company
- Will oversee the production staff which includes Assemblers, Electronics Solders, and Molders
- Responsible for the delivery and production of products as scheduled meeting quality guidelines
- Implements changes as needed to comply with lean manufacturing principles
- Interviews, hires, trains, and develops the production team
- Provides leadership, coaching, and guidance of productions processes and activities
- Provides schedule and production output status to management
- Ensures that tasks are completed properly
- Engages with various Department Supervisors, Managers, Engineering, Quality, and Procurement teams
- Proactive supports both production, quality, and the materials group to identify and solve issues affecting deliveries
- Drive production to meet quotas and quality guidelines
- Will use MRP / ERP systems as well as MS Word / Excel
- 3 plus years of Production Supervisor experience.
- GED / High school diploma is required. AS degree or higher is preferred
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Experience engaging and supporting the various departments: Quality, Procurement, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Experience of injection molding machines a plus
- Knowledge of MRP / ERP systems
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing along with ISO
- Understanding or knowledge of electro mechanical / electronics systems or processes
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top manufacturing company in the San Diego area. Forward resumes ASAP.
Production Supervisor, Manager, Manufacturing, Lead, Assembly, Electronics, Engineering, Engineer, Electro Mechanical, Shift Manager,ISO, Lean Manufacturing, Scheduler, Production Line, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Management