Looking for an exciting career?
We are looking for some great customer service representatives who love helping our customers.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service.
You’ll work scheduled shifts in a call center environment, Monday-Friday and you must be able to work between the hours of 8am-8PM!
We have positions available at 5101 Jefferson Blvd, 40223
This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing
For more information please call Rylander Thornton at 404-400-7055
Candidates will be considered if they meet these requirements.
1. Computer Skills
2. Previous Call Center experience in a Healthcare Setting
3. Customer Service Experience
4. Data Entry Skills
5. Ability to multi-task( may work in multiple programs at once)
6. Be able to obtain a Pharmacy Registration Certificate before your start date
7. Great communication and organization skills