Looking for an exciting career?
We are looking for some great customer service representatives who love helping our customers. This position is located in Louisville, Ky.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service. You’ll work scheduled shifts in a call center environment.
The position will be located at 9960 Corporate Campus, 40223
Candidates must be able to work 1130am-8PM.
What You’ll Be Doing
-Assist healthcare providers and patients with appeals for claim denials
- Communicate product benefits
- Monitor drug coverages policies, and review cases for payments and denials
- Handle complex cases with reimbursements and claims
These positions are filling fast! Call Rylander Thornton at 404-400-7055 for more information.
Additional Skills Required
Proficient in all aspects of reimbursement (i.e. benefit investigation, prior authorization, precertification).
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, ICD-9, HCPCS. CPT experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly both written and oral communications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks well
- Strong computer skills required; preferably Microsoft Word or Excel software applications
- Data entry skills required