The Purchasing Report Coordinator, is a company-wide role responsible for ensuring that all requested reports are reconciled and compiled accurately and on time for distribution to Operations, Sales, and Freight Services. The primary reporting will be specific to freight loss and unrecovered freight costs.
· Provide cross functional assistance for freight invoicing.
· Produce customer returns report for finance
· Cross train with Purchasing Specialist to understand Unrecovered Other Expenditures Reports
· Achieve all LSW goals.
· Minimum of a 2 year degree (Business, Logistics, Accounting emphasis preferred)
· Basic understanding of accounting principles are preferred
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Highly detail oriented
· Highly organized and able to multitask
· Strong customer service orientation