Position/Title: Export Documentation Specialist
Report To: Vice President of Operations
General Description: The specialist will be responsible to issue export documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ? Prepare documentation for export shipments, obtain Bill of Lading from steamship line for Export Company shipping via ocean vessel.
- ? Have knowledge or experience with Letters of Credit and the UCP 600
- ? Understand all facets for exporting container shipments to various countries, including each country’s import requirements
- ? Prepare all required documents according to export regulations for high volume shipments
- ? Review customer’s purchase contracts to ensure that we can comply with the terms and conditions
- ? Issue sales orders according to customer’s po / contract
- ? Handle heavy e-mail communications with agents/customers and sales reps.