Sage 100 Developer
My Northern New Jersey client is looking for a Sage 100 developer for it's office near Staten Island (Jersey). Only candidates looking for a direct hire position who have either US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency (Green Card) will be considered.
- Gather specification requirements for development projects.
- Development of custom code to meet company’s needs; This can include:
- integrations between Sage 100 and other software and system
- new forms, tables, and fields
- custom modifications and enhancements
- custom reports
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year working as a Sage 100 Developer
- Sage 100 experience including setting up users and roles, Custom Office, Visual Integrator, and Crystal Reports.
- Database experience (SQL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Eager to learn and solve problems.