RemX is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer role for a top manufacturing company near the Carlsbad / Vista area.
Salary is DOE
Direct Hire With The Company
- Perform tests on electrical controls / systems to ensure they are operating accordingly
- Design variable frequency drives (VFD), control systems, instrumentations, PLC, electrical panels, etc.
- Working knowledge of electrical codes
- Engage with customers through email and phone to ensure client deadlines are met
- Will oversee the electrical work performed in the department
- Engage with other Engineers and Manufacturing Managers / Personnel to accomplish tasks
- 4-10 years of related of work related Electrical Engineering background
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent is needed
- Electrical designing skills with regards to controllers, instrumentation, PLC, electro / mechanical equipment, etc.
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor software
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top Manufacturing company in North County! Forward your resume ASAP.
Electrical Engineer, Engineering, Electro Mechanical, Mechanical, Electrician, PLC, Controllers, Water Treatment,
Pumps, Electrical Panels, Manufacturing, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Assembly, Electrical Codes, NEC,
SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Designer, Drafter