The ERP Support Specialist will help internal users use software efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This role will assist in the M3 ERP system upgrade, conduct testing for all business processes and provide user-training. The role will evaluate, respond and troubleshoot ERP application issues within a timely, professional and concise manner using multiple mediums such as telephone, email and screen share sessions.
- Assists in the M3 ERP system upgrade and provide on-going training to end users.
- Assists in all help tickets related to ERP Support team and resolves and/or escalates to proper channels.
- Researches and analyzes all aspects of existing business practices and procedures.
- Creates detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and providing technical system support.
- Coordinates testing of software updates/patches.
- Participates in cross-functional meeting team meetings to develop and implement business solutions.
- Performs quality testing on ERP software solutions and changes.
- Monitors data integrity within M3 ERP System and escalates issues to responsible parties.
- Performs any other related duties, as may be required.