Our primary business is providing fast and secure medical chart retrieval; we retrieve medical records on behalf of health plans and medical coding companies, principally for Medicare Advantage risk adjustment and other types of audits.
Located near the I-17 and Greenway Rd.
Pay rate: $13/hr.
- Must be computer literate
- Must work and learn quickly-this is a fast-paced position
- Responsible for processing hundreds of medical records each night
- Sit at a computer and check medical records for accuracy
- Responsible for ensuring proper documents are retrieved for the correct member
- Diligently inspect each page of medical record to confirm quality before passing or rejecting it
- Must be able to work between 3:00 pm – 1:00 am (8-hour shift) Monday-Friday
- Background and drug screen required
- Must be detail oriented
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Tact, courtesy and social sensitivity
- Flexible and adaptable
- 1-year call center experience preferred
- Healthcare is NOT required, but always helpful