Are you great at paying attention to detail and interested in the healthcare field?
A medical information management company in Phoenix is looking for Quality Assurance Processors.
- Review and evaluate each chart per compliance specifications
- Identify any deficiencies with a chart retrieval
- Document observations and escalate urgent issues
- Expand list of responsibilities as knowledge and business growth increase
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in an environment requiring a high volume of repetitive tasks
- Ability to navigate multiple screens
- Prior experience with EMR systems is a plus
The hours are full-time. Candidates must be able to work between the hours of 3pm-3am, Monday-Friday. The pay is $13.00/hour.