Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
One of our premier national clients in the Norcross area is looking to hire and experienced high volume Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist. Great opportunity to go work for a large multi-billion dollar company with plenty of room for growth.
-Billing specialist experience (preferred)
-Payment specialist experience
-AP and/or AR experience (nice to have)
-Experience with high volume processing
• Timely processing of daily invoicing for multiple facilities using multiple systems.
• Daily review of shipping reports in preparation of invoice processing.
• Communicate with Business Unit personnel and establish relationships necessary for timely resolution of errors and exceptions.
• Identify potential invoice problems prior to issuance and drive the correcting action necessary.
• Update customer portals with required data to facilitate timely receipt of payment.
• Distribution of final invoices and responding to inquiries related to invoices.
• Has an understanding of the invoicing process and the related financial impacts.
• Has initiative to take action, anticipate potential problems and address them early.
• Excellent planning and organization skills. Being able to set priorities and schedule activities effectively to ensure timely completion of tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communications capabilities. Communicate daily with all appropriate customers and personnel; complete reports as required on a timely basis.
• High ethical and performance standards for self and team.
• Performance demonstrates value for quality and constantly strives to do better.
• Maintain high productivity/activity level. Ability to complete and submit timely and accurate metric reports, and use them to assess own performance.
• High School Degree/Associates Degree
• 2 years of applicable experience (invoicing / revenue / general accounting)
• Strong attention to detail to detect billing errors
• High comfort level with systems navigation
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft tools
• Order entry systems / JD Edwards experience a plus