Our client is seeking an entry level Financial Analyst to join their Corporate team. Will be reporting to VP of Revenue and will grow to be super-user of organizations analytics and forecasting systems. They offer competitive pay, benefits and a complete career path.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual operating plan, interacting with each site and department throughout the company
- Gathers, structures, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes information from internal systems and external sources (industry, governmental and other third party sources) in support of acquisitions and organic growth initiatives
- Analyzes related financial statements, operational metrics and key performance indicators
- Prepares market share analysis and other competitive intelligence functions
- Supports business requirements for annual budgeting, routine and ad-hoc reporting of key performance indicators
- Develops, maintains and monitors metrics in support of Acquisitions and Operations initiatives