Auditors / Staff Accountants
CPA firm headquartered in Central New Jersey is looking for staff accountants and auditors to join their team. The firm services a diverse client base within the tri-state area providing highly personalized and comprehensive accounting, audit, tax and business consulting services.
- Reconcile client records to trial balance, which may include analytical procedures, and performs schedule computations of prepaid, accruals, property, equipment, and calculates depreciation expense.
- Complete testing on Internal Controls, Single Audit and other various funds.
- Confirm cash, legal, insurance, revenue, etc. accounts.
- Use the firm’s software programs to automate the process from trial balance and financial statements.
- Perform other accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting duties as needed in engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- CPA within 3 years of date of hire.
- Prior internship with Public Accounting Firm preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in use of computers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Reliable transportation to and from client locations.
Perform other accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting duties as needed in engagements
Professional office environment with work-life balance. Qualified candidates apply and send resume to email@example.com for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.