The Document Prep Clerk will be responsible for prepping documents that are being formatted into digital format for client projects.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Remove staples and prep documents for scanning
- Sort documents to appropriate categories,
- Prep documents: removing physical breaks and placing a "bar-code target sheet" in place of physical breaks.
- Maintain a facility that is organized and meets tour quality standards at all times.
- Assist in clerical duties
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm