Our client is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. This Fortune 500 company offers great pay, benefits and corporate culture.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and assist with the preparation of month-end variance analysis on the Profit & Loss Statement addressing Labor and G&A, or Revenue and Cost of Goods Sold accounts, as well as corresponding balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledger accounts and book appropriate adjusting entries.
- May review and code Accounts Payable invoices and forward for entry into the accounting system.
- Establishes inventory management controls and continued maintenance of inventory control systems, policies, and procedures to accurately record, track and report on all cost of sales across the organization.
- Provide and document revenue recognition aggregation data / analysis related to pharmacy programs and contracts with supportable analytics primarily in support of inventory system methodologies, policies, and procedures to appropriately record all revenues across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or a similar discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting, with some experience in revenue and cost recognition.