RemX Engineering has an immediate contract opening for an experienced CAD Designer to support an aerospace manufacturing plant based out of Oceanside, CA. The Designer will be responsible for updating product drawings, executing engineering change requests, and uploading revised prints onto drawing repository.
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Proficiency with ProE CREO CAD system and Windchill (PDMLink) file management system
- Strong knowledge of GD&T callouts
- Solid verbal and written skills
Responsibilities for this role:
- Maintain part drawings, subassembly drawings, and top assembly drawings
- Create or update 3D CAD models to accurately reflect intended design
- Build 3D assembly models out of 3D part models for accurate representation of assemblies.