• Business to business collections experience
• MS Office Proficiency including advanced Excel (pivot tables, look ups)
• Effective communication and collaboration skills including strong focus on customer service
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Stamina and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Self starter adept at working effectively independently or as part of a collaborative team
• Ability to negotiate effectively and efficiently.
• Strong critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Drive resolutions in a dynamic and rapid collection cycle with minimum service disruptions
• Ability to learn rapidly and apply acquired skills in a multifaceted B2B model
• Participate and contribute in team activities to assist in reaching deliverables and achieve established goals.
HS Diploma or Equivalent.
4+ years credit and/ or collection or related experience, depending on area of assignment may be required to have relevant healthcare/insurance experience