As a Healthcare Call Center Rep, you will have every opportunity to improve the lives of others. You become the voice of our medical client organization to many insurance plan members.
As a Healthcare Call Center Rep, you will:
- Interact with health plan members through outbound and inbound calls using an auto-dialer to review and assess health plan member’s eligibility for services.
- Achieve individual growth, production goals and contribute to the department’s success.
- Review correspondence and/or inquiries from the health plan members to determine needs and fast track highly qualified cases
- 3-4 years of call center experience
- 1-2 years of health care industry experience. Prefer general knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care.
- Demonstrate patience and empathy through maintaining a confident, helpful and positive tone on all calls
- Ability to successfully market, sell, and promote company services in an outbound call center (production-driven) environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.