RemX is currently looking for several Document Control Specialist for a top medical manufacturing company in San Diego.
Salary Is DOE!
- Will ensure that changes and documentation follow the company policy and procedures
- Conduct Change Control process in the quality system and track the change process through development, approval, and implementation
- Adhere to commitment to the development, effectiveness, and implementation of the company’s QMS per FDA, ISO, and other regulatory agencies
- Audits, classifies, receives, and tracks and maintains centralized documentation archiving systems of controlled Quality System documents
- Will partner with other associates to meet compliance changes
- Will assist with the preparation of legal documents for migration into an electronic document control system
- 2-6 years of relative work related experience in Document Control
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have FDA Medical Device industry background
- Experience with federal and other regulations, e.g. QSR’s, ISO 13485, FDA, CMDR
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top medical device manufacturing company. Forward resumes ASAP.
Document Control, Specialist, Technician, Clerk, FDA, Medical Device, QC, Quality Control, QA, Quality Assurance, Documentation
QMS, ISO, 13485, 21 CFR, Inspector, Inspecting, Change Orders, Agile, SAP,