Our NYC (Manhattan) client is looking for a Desktop/Network Administrator (MAC and Windows) who will be responsible for day-to-day end user support, Data center management, and managing third party vendor visits. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company that has above average benefits and an exceptional bonus program.
- Management of Apple MAC and Microsoft Windows systems: deployment of new systems and maintenance of current environments and third-party applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware problems
- End user support including facilitating end user proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Management of all aspects of LAN/PC technology including the maintenance of the network and off-site backups
- Management of the VOIP telephone system including Adds, changes, moves, training and maintenance of voicemail.
- Continually evaluate local computer needs, determine requirements and execute plans to meet those needs. This includes deployment of all computer equipment and peripherals.