Learning and Application Support Specialist needed for an office in Logan Square, PA
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- A Learning and Application Support Specialist provides instruction on all Firm- supported software through group or individual classes to Firm personnel in a physical or virtual class setting.
- In addition, the specialist provides personal coaching.
- The Specialist provides assistance to all personnel (via phone, email or in person).
- The Specialist will be responsible for specific project management from inception to conclusion, including strategies, problem solving, feedback, status reports, etc. within a specified deadline.
- The Specialist maintains cordial, courteous and open lines of communications with all users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute software curricula for MS Office Suite, Document Management software such as Worksite/Filesite, Accounting and Billing software such as Elite/Webview, Digital Dictation such as BigHand, specialized software such as Adobe Acrobat, Best Authority and other software.
- Curricula designed and executed for classroom, individual and/or virtual setting.
- Research and recommend new products and methodologies to management.
- Prepares status reports and keeps management fully informed on developments and projects.
- Exceptional communication (both written and oral), system and people skills; MS Office Suite, Autonomy Worksite, Elite/Webview, Best Authority, BigHand Digital Dictation, Adobe Acrobat, and other software.