RemX is currently searching for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with medical device industry background for a top manufacturing company in the San Diego / Miramar area.
Salary is DOE!
- Will perform project initiation and management
- Conduct design control / designing with the use of AutoCAD & SolidWorks
- Troubleshoot and improve manufacturing of medical device process
- Will assist in verification / validation of product and processes
- Release and finalize documentation from project meeting results
- Engage with regulatory with regards to 510K submissions
- Manage change plan s as needed
- Filing of document change orders: ECO / PCO
- 5-15 years of related work experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in the medical device industry
- 5 plus years of mechanical designing skills with the use of AutoCAD / SolidWorks
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Able to troubleshoot / problem solve
- Process / continuous improvement
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top growing manufacturing company in San Diego! Forward your resume ASAP!
Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical, Quality, Engineering, Process, Continuous Improvement, Medical Device, FDA,
13485, ISO13485, CFR, Design, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Change Orders, Validation, Catheter