Claims Administrative Assistant in CENTENNIAL, Colorado
- The Claims Administrative Assistant is responsible for input of all claims into the Claim System via telephone, fax, e-mail and mail.
- Claims are researched through various programs in order to obtain necessary data for effective handling.
- The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining property damage claims.
- Customer provides files to include sending notification of the customer carrier to the claimant, adverse carrier and insurance agent.
- You will be responsible for assigning claim files upon direction of the Claim Managers and will provide a great amount of support to the claim adjusters which in turn allows the adjusters to expedite the handling of the claim.