RemX Staffing is looking for a Pre-Services Coordinator for a client in Arlington, TX!
- Answers incoming calls and asks appropriate questions to assess patients needs.
- Schedules new patient appointments with appropriate provider.
- Provides patients with appointment details such as time, location, directions, and instructions to patients.
- Records call statistics in New Patient Log.
- Maintains and updates physician schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly. Works in conjunction with the triage nurses to accommodate scheduling requests.
- Obtains patient demographic, insurance and other pre-visit required information.
- Enters patient information into computer systems.
- Verifies patient's insurance eligibility and benefit coverage/co-pays with payer; verifies pre-authorizations are completed prior to patient visit.
- May mail or email patient appropriate medical forms for completion prior to first visit.
- Proactively follows-up with patients on missing or outdated insurance information as well as copies of medical records and test results from other providers.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
Paid weekly with benefits!
**This is a 3 month contract position!**