RemX Staffing is looking for a Successful Inside Sales Team Lead to play crucial roles in achieving sales growth objectives based on conversion numbers!
The ideal Inside Sales Team Lead candidate MUST be comfortable coaching and directing a diverse group of agents in generating interest in our products and closing the sale. This is a growth position in a fast-paced open, call center environment.
This position works Monday through Friday 8-5
Eligible for incentives after 30 days!!
Bilingual a plus but not required.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor employee performance
• Follow up with patients, via an outbound call, regarding product lines
• Make sure agents are meeting, exceeding call volume requirements, achieving sales goals based on conversion numbers and hours
• Confirm patient’s interests in the product lines and go over all provided benefits to enrolling
• Audit employees by listening to recorded and/or live calls to ensure scripts are property followed • Verify and/or obtain consumer’s demographics and accurately enter all necessary data into the company CRM platforms
• Oversee training, development and retention of sales agents
• Ensure all new agents are trained thoroughly by utilizing the developed training program competencies
• Verify eligibility with contracted insurance plans
• Obtain all required physician and pharmacy contact information
• Other duties as assigned by the sales and corporate managers
• 2-3 years' Inside Sales experience OR
• 3+ years' experience in Inside Sales, Collections, Retention and/or Recovery with proven consistency meeting sales or production goals
• Good organizational skills