Our client has an immediate need for a Web Designer. This is a contract to hire position. The successful candidate will have solid experience writing standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS3 code.
- Responsible for contributing to the development of:
- Responsive website layouts designed within organizational standards using primarily web-based and secondarily desktop-based publishing technologies
- Mockup wireframing, design, and refinement
- Web coding using HTML5 and CSS3
- Communicates effectively with clients in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Assists with the conversion and maintenance of websites within a content management system.
- Assists with the writing and maintenance of documentation.
- Analyzes and solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities or project-related research.