RemX has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a growing non-profit located in the Escondido area. This position is an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team. You will be the first point of contact for interview scheduling and prospective candidates so we are seeking someone personable and professional. Preference for Healthcare recruitment background. This is a temp to hire opportunity in an $22-27/hr range DOE.
- Performs administrative support services to overall recruiting function.
- Actively recruit, screen resumes, interview, generate offer letters, and declination email/letters for applicants. Online recruiting activities, job postings, career fairs, networking
- Schedules meetings, interviews and training and coordinates associated logistics to include securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, and related details, including candidate travel and accommodations when required.
- Compiles and creates employee files upon hiring new employees and ensures aligned with compliance requirements.
- Provides excellent customer service to both employee and non-employee visitors and callers to Talent Acquisition team.
- Creates, organizes and maintains file systems and electronic documents.
- Prepare new hire orientation packets, on-boarding items and handouts to ensure regular supply available. May assist with orientation.
- Assist HR project as needed and be assigned other duties as required.
- 1 to 3 years’ corporate experience as an HR Coordinator, Recruiting Coordinator or previous experience working within the Staffing Industry – preference for TA or Recruitment experience in the Healthcare industry
- Bachelors’ Degree Preferred
- High-proficiency levels in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experienced with ATS systems
- Excellent writing skills (composing, editing, and proofing).
- Good attention to detail and the ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of HR policies and practices.
- Seeking candidates looking to grow within the Recruiting field
We look forward to hearing from you!