Do you have Auto Sales experience but hate working 60+ hours? This company is leading the way in messaging services and software. The Auto Sales/BDC Representative is a key customer service role within the team, answering questions for shoppers online on behalf of our clients. Chat Representatives provide in market shoppers with a first class service experience, assist them during their buying process while driving high quality sales leads to our clients.
- 11:30am - 8pm with Monday/Tuesday off
- 4:30pm - 1am with Monday/Tuesday off
- 7am - 4pm with Thursday/Friday off
- 9am - 6pm with Tuesday/Wednesday off
- The Chat Representative is responsible for answering chats on behalf of clients who purchase chat receptionist service as an extended service to their software licensing agreement.
- Chats are expected to be responds to engage within set thresholds for the department's direct supervisor on a periodic basis.
Successful Chat Representative demonstrates:
- Experience working in a BDC or Auto sales is required
- Customer Focus
- High Availability and Response
- Ability to multi-task
- Constant Learner
- Continuous Improvement