Our client, one of Central Florida’s most prestigious hotel chains, is growing! Are you a fit for an onsite Finance role? This property has multiple F&B outlets, hosts conferences, and is a sought after location for locals and travelers from around the world.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and present to Board of Directors
- Responsible for month end close, journal entries and reconciliation
- Oversee AP, payroll, Labor Reporting, Audit Controllers, F&B Cost analysis
- Responsible for budget, planning and forecasting
- Maintain files pertaining to and ensuring compliance with insurance policies, contracts and legal agreements