Do you want to write your own paycheck?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In bound calls which require you to sell varied products and services; heavy emphasis on call center sales and up-selling.
- Receive and respond to membership and product inquiries by listening attentively and responding with first class customer service.
- Process and receive customer calls and solicit additional sales of various memberships, services and products.
- Provide product knowledge to members by explaining the type of service or product offered.
- Convert customer inquiries to sales through established sales techniques with an emphasis on sales conversion rates.
- Update membership system and phone support system with required call and order information.
- Perform other duties as assigned
How you get paid:
- Training offers a $12.00 an hour rate
- Once you are on the floor out of nesting period you are offered a lesser hourly rate plus commission.
- Commission has no cap
- The average first year salary is $40K. They have associates making $70K plus that have been there 2 or more years.
- Sales contest