• Answer all incoming calls and make outgoing calls.
• Take request for refill orders, out on pass, patient discharge orders, and other special deliveries.
• Be able to use HBS, Docutrack, Pharmacy +, Chem Link, and other prescription tracking software and programs.
• Be able to clarify information. • Obtain patient information for our data base.
• Be able to know when to give a call to a supervisor.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
Days off will be Wednesday and Sunday
Required: 1+ years in call center/customer service