SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The HRMS Analyst is an intermediate position within the HRMS structure. The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRMS function. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRMS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- The HRMS Analyst acts as the liaison between the assigned internal/external client groups(s) (i.e. Business Leaders, HR Leadership, Field HR Representatives, Functional Leaders, Third Party Vendors, etc.) and IT technical Team.
- Primary responsibilities are to translate business needs into functional specifications and assist in the technical requirements to implement solutions to support activities related to project work plans.
- Competent to work at a technical level and able to think strategically in most phases of system analysis and needs while considering the business implications of the application and technology to the current and future business environment.
- Provide input and support on HCM applications (i.e. BSLN, BSTS) and Global HR DataMart design strategy.
- Help implement and support strategic polices that ensure the accuracy and integrity of HR Data.
- Researches new techniques in the development of systems and maintain knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to Human Capital Management applications (HRMS).
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology; documents specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures for HR application users to ensure efficient business processes and continuous improvement.
- Works on problems of various scopes where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors; exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; may recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of Oracle HRIS, J&E, external Human Capital Management tools and other downstream application data.
- Review and prioritize system maintenance and create system enhancement requests, ensuring security of HR information through established security protocol, participating in or leading project teams for integrations, upgrades, modifications, enhancements, etc., and participating in issue tracking and resolution formulating for all HR systems or systems leveraging.
- Resolve HR application issues/acts as “troubleshooter” for Human Resources. Works with IT, Payroll, Benefits, Finance and other stakeholders in setting up tables and defining data fields to insure proper reporting or feeds of data to internal and external customers and their applications.
- Oversees the HR Applications data tables, structures (Organizations/Locations/Jobs), files and interface requirements.
- Ensures accuracy of data through data audits and validation methods to identify discrepancies and missing data.
- Work with the IT Team to develop and maintain routine and custom reports from the HRMS and other third party applications as required.