Our client in Alpharetta is currently seeking an Insurance Account Executive to become part of their organization.
- Prepare quotes for agents from phone calls, faxes or emails. Update and revise quotes as requested.
- Insurance Company, General Agent and policy verification and documentation.
- Activate, fund and resolve account discrepancies.
- Update policy numbers on accounts.
- Run credit checks.
- Confirm fund receipt to General Agent or Insurance Company.
- Provide customer support to questions about payments due, update addresses on accounts, process Speed Pay payments and insure that all correspondence is handled properly.
- Monitor and report on agency production.
- Manage recurring payment schedules.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office product knowledge to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Professional verbal and written communication along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team, productivity based environment.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Must possess initiative and drive to succeed.
- Detail oriented with strong problem resolution and research skills.
- Ability to analyze a situation and implement a solution.
- Must be customer focused.