RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst. Our client is a growing company of consumer brands, located in beautiful Huntington Beach. This Sr. Financial Analyst will be working closely with the CFO preparing and analyzing monthly financials as well as reporting and assisting with a new ERP system. Direct Hire Opportunity Offering $80-$120,000 per year.
Sr. Financial Analyst Duties:
- Financial budgeting, planning, reporting and strategic business decision support through analysis.
- Analyze sales forecasts to actuals and create reporting to analyze and present results to division heads
- Compile and analyze data from Amazon sales and various analytics software, and work with team to create reporting that drives sales volume, and provides a roadmap of issues to address
- Assist in an ERP implementation and help manage all processes and procedures
- Work with planning to analyze inventory and sales trends and optimize levels of inventory to maintain
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization
- Track expenses and review against budget, analyze fluctuations.
- Prepare monthly management reports including commentary on variances.
- Perform sales analysis and profitability analysis.
- Assist in the compilation and development of detailed financial presentations for Board of Director meetings.
- Provide financial planning for operating expense, capital, head count, project spending
Sr. Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 5 – 7 year’s applicable work experience
- Experience in Consumer Products.
- Deep understanding of corporate budgeting and financial analysis
- Mastery of advance Microsoft Excel functions (V-lookups, Pivot tables)
- Ability to engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and personal skills, with the ability to be personable but also persistent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment