IMMEDIATE START for a Medical Biller! TEMPORARY assignment located in Santa Ana! Hours are 8:30am- 5:00pm, hourly pay rate of $20.00. APPLY TODAY with RemX Specialty Staffing!
You will be responsible for the claims cycle related to behavioral health and follow up with patients insurance to ensure accurate reimbursement/payment of all claims.
Medical Biller Duites:
- Submit billing to insurance providers
- Ensure clean and accurate claims billing
- Communicate with partner departments (verbally and/or written) to obtain missing information to properly adjudicate claims, such as provider numbers, authorizations and referrals.
- Review, research and continued follow-up on primary, and supplemental insurance payment denials and/or inquiries made on clients’ accounts as directed.
- Review EOB and initiate appeals.
- Reply to requests for additional information or documentation on claims.
- Obtain additional information and/or clarification on denied claims.
- Post payments and adjustments (FFS) if needed
- Follow up on unpaid claim statuses (CAP/FFS)
- Process CAP/HW Contracts A/R encounter preparation and submission to Office Ally (ensure all claims are accurately transmitted within established timelines to various clearinghouse vendors) Also update the portal
- Monitor accounts for potential write-off; prepare required Credit and Bad Debt write off requests and route for appropriate approvals (FFS/CAP)
- Organize, research and prepare appeals
- Correspondence and appeal denials done in a timely manner with pro-active follow-up on appeals in process
- Contribute to team and department standards for quality and production
- Monitor pending claims adjustments daily and ensure claims are released timely for adjudication
- Participate in identifying opportunities for overall process improvements
- Comply with department and company guidelines, policies and deadlines
Medical Biller Requirements:
- Experience in Medical Billing
- Able to learn company's software
- Detailed and organized
- Able to prioritize work load
- Can start ASAP, commit to temporary assignment