RemX is currently in search of a Packaging Engineer for a top manufacturing company near the Fountain Valley / Santa Ana area.
Direct Hire With The Company!
Salary is DOE with Great Benefits
- Design and make recommendations revisions / improvements on existing packaging methods
- Approve, develop, and review new Accessory Packaging Proposals
- Update Dealer Damage Database
- Perform analytical analysis on high damage rate parts
- Prepare and monitor packaging improvement request report for management distribution
- Review annual corrugated bidding RFQ and estimate annual usage for all Packaging Department
- Eliminate unnecessary box sizes, test and analyze box samples from participating vendors, and input any necessary recommendations
- Analyze, recommend, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness
- 4-10 years of work related Packaging Engineer background
- Bachelor’s degree
- Packaging materials, components, parts
- Technology knowledge in testing and developing of new product packaging
- Experience with transportation delivery systems
- Familiar with automotive parts, diagrams, and catalog a huge plus
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a top growing company! Forward your resume ASAP.
Packaging, Design, Designing, Engineering, Development, QMF, SAS, Materials, Delivery, Transportation, Automotive, Vehicle,
Catalog, parts, Accessory, Dealer, Proposals, Cardboard, Supply Chain,