RemX is currently searching for a talented Tooling Project Engineer (Injection Molding) for a top manufacturing company near the Carlsbad / Vista area.
Direct Hire With The Company!
Salary is DOE!. Great benefits and bonuses.
Tooling Engineer will be performing the following duties:
- Designing and building new mold tooling along with conducting DFM coordination
- Conduct mold and parts costing quotations as needed
- Implementing and developing new process and products
- Knowledge of OQ, IQ, and PQ
- Provide plastic parts and tooling design recommendations as needed
- Implement and develop new and continuous improvement equipment builds through validation and implementation into production
- Provide leadership and input with regards to new products / process development of complex injection and insert mold tooling and process
- Implementing and creating work instructions for all NPI projects
- Maintain and create new bill of materials
- Will use SolidsWorks and AutoCAD as required
- 5-10 years of mold tooling design, building, and process engineering / improvement
- Degree is strongly preferred
- 3D & 2D CAD software, AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred
- MRP systems
- Mold Flow Simulation Analysis
- Understanding of Quality Systems
- PQ, IQ, and OQ along with DFMEA, PFMEA, and Gage R&R
- Experience with Mold Flow Software Packages
- Knowledge of tooling, fixture, and automation design with regards to Injection Molding
- Medical injection molding a plus
- Experience with GMP and ISO, FDA is a plus.
- Managing and developing complex tooling project activities in injection molding environment
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for a great company in North County! Forward your resume ASAP for consideration.
Tooling Engineer, Project, Program, Injection Molding, Engineering, Mold Flow, Designing, SolidWorks, DFM, Tooling Designing
Mold Designing, FDA, GMP, 13485