Our client, a marketing company in Norcross is seeking an Account Coordinator with exceptional MS Excel skills. Are you dependable, ready to roll your sleeves up and dig into reporting? If so, this is the position for you.
?SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Provides front line timely and accurate responses to website, e-mail and telephone client issues for New Store Kit order inquiries.
- Manage day-to-day kits requests and location approvals coming in from the field.
- Make system updates for new locations and /or changes to orders.
- Support internal email aliases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail - reviews documents and deliverables before passing information to the client.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all company promotions and changes to the retail store strategy.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Demonstrated experience using computer systems and learning new systems and applications quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize customer needs especially during promotional periods that may require overtime hours.
- Strong general computer and internet use skills including MS Office Suite (Intermediate Excel- Pivot tables, Vlookup/Macros is a must)
- Experience using order management systems. Great Plains experience a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Regular Punctual Attendance