Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience? Looking to connect with a growing organization where you can develop your professional career?
Our client in Braselton is looking to add to their Consumer Affairs team. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 10 hour shift.
Assist consumers with all inquiries and concerns about products, both manufactured and licensed and represent the client in all communication with Customers – escalate as necessary
- Complete necessary documentations to manage customer complaints, uses and subsequent solutions
- Schedule, assign, or act on any required customer follow-up in accordance with guidelines
- Maintain accurate customer data including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests or other relevant information into systems as required
- Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
Conduct trend analysis and monthly statistical reports utilizing information maintained in company and department databases
- Handle customer inquiries received via mail, e-mail, telephone, and on social media
- Maintain a professional disposition while handling the consumer in a concerned, caring and empathetic manner
- Utilize problem-solving techniques and quick thinking to resolve complaints or inquiries
- Continuously maintain databases with information on all types of contacts, including the nature of the contact, resolution, timeliness and final outcome
- Conduct product searches for consumers by working within our inventory and order management systems and with retail staff
- Process consumer reimbursements, appeasements and communications
- Make outbound calls based on marketing initiatives for product research and store surveys