RemX Staffing is looking for a Surgery Scheduler for a client in Tomball, TX!
- Obtains insurance pre-authorization.
- Obtains and enters all authorization and correspondence relating to scheduled surgery in EMR/ Physicians calendar, surgical assistant and anesthesia scheduling.
- Communicates to patient what the necessary prep is before surgery.
- Follow up on all pre-operative tests to ensure completed and cleared for surgical procedure and communicates with physician and patients if further testing is required before surgery is performed.
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and clinic/corporation.
- Schedules post-operative follow-up appointments with the Physician.
- Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the surgery scheduling position.
- Researches and responds to routine, non-routine, and complex situations in a timely and professional manner.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
Paid weekly with benefits!
**This is a 3 month contract to hire position!**