Net Full Stack Software Engineer
Our Central New Jersey client is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer, responsible for the SDLC (analysis, design, development, test).
- Design and develop software solutions to meet user and customer needs following the standard software development lifecycle.
- Ensure software development is done in a manner that assures long term reliability and maintainability.
- Recommend and implement the system architecture needed for new development projects.
- Perform software development to written technical specifications and coding guidelines.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Provide support for the existing application development and maintenance.
- Investigate new technologies and approaches to address business needs and improve existing systems.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with diverse stakeholders and customers.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, quality and accountability.
- Actively participates in meetings and champions corporate decisions.
- Manage multiple priorities while anticipating possible impacts and benefits of change.