Technical Support Analyst/Software Developer
The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support for eCOA applications. Analyst will use advanced technical skills to resolve issues and work closely with a range of stakeholders in troubleshooting/resolving issues.
- Work with off shore resources and assist in Investigating, diagnosing and solving technical issues.
- Stand as a technical liaison between operations and the development teams.
- Identify the technical challenges faced by the support personnel and co-ordinate with development team to resolve.
- Work with development/business teams to prioritize the issues being fixed by the support personnel
- Identify the repetitive efforts performed by the support team. Put forth a plan to the development team for performing correct root cause analysis/provide necessary solution
- Single point of contact for all onshore Tier III Production Support Items.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.