Our client, a chemical company located in suburban Philadelphia, is currently seeking a Credit Collections Analyst to join their team. As an individual contributor under the general direction of the Credit Collections Manager, the Credit Collections Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- A/R activities for the business units: to include Analysis of aging reports and collecting receivables of all past due customers listed on the reports.
- Auditing customer’s A/R, hold/release orders based on status of the account.
- Sets and monitors credit lines on new and existing accounts.
- Communicate with customers via phone, fax, email and letter to resolve open receivables; perform root cause analysis in an effort to problem solve customer issues.
- Partner with sales in managing customer’s accounts