RemX Staffing is looking for an Accountant for a client in Columbia, SC!
Position Summary: Responsible for analyzing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Cleaning up billing, research, resolve duplicate billing
- Financial Reporting in Excel – v-lookups, collect data,analyze data
- Ad-hoc projects – research, gathering information, creating data files, reporting on projects
Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
Paid weekly with benefits!
**This is a 9 month contract position with possibility for extension/conversion!**