LPN (Non-Clinical) telephonic role.
Managing patient consultations regarding their prescriptions. Following up regarding general health and symptoms/issues regarding specialty high risk medication.
- Training is 4 weeks with a schedule of 7am-3:30, M-F
- Once training is complete you will be assigned an 8 hour shift between the hours of operation
- The hours of operation of 5am-5pm (March – October) and 6am-6pm (November – February)
- The program is in the Scottsdale facility
- The facility has a full gym that is free to you, a full cafeteria, covered parking, allows for a casual dress code and an ergonomically correct work stations.
Licensed Practical Nurse - license in good standing
Strong communication skills, ability to be patient and empathetic