- Leads HR initiatives to optimize the capability of human resources information systems and applications, including Ultipro, Payroll, Kronos, Human Concepts, and Taleo and identifies appropriate technology solutions to enhance the effectiveness of the North America Division HR group
- Develops proposals and recommendations for enhancing service delivery, data efficiencies and process improvements via automation, workflow, standardization, as applicable
- Identifies, implements, and improves processes and procedures in order to ensure service levels in the creation and use of HR analytic material
- Coordinates global HRIS initiatives, e.g. Performance Management system, global HR database
- Collaborates with internal clients to understand and document business requirements, objectives and needs analysis, where applicable.
- Provides supervision/oversight to exempt technical staff charged with assisting at the administration and evolvement of HRMS systems and reporting.
- Identifies, implements, and improves processes and procedures in order to ensure service level agreements are met and further streamline the efficiency of service provided.
- Works closely with external vendors and service providers to insure the efficient, accurate, and timely exchange of information.
Generates and maintains system data audits and ensures the integrity of all company maintained and utilized