RemX has partnered with a manufacturing company in West Chester, PA to assist in their search for a Chief Financial Officer. The CFO would report directly to the CEO and will lead a small team of 5 individuals. You will be responsible for finance/accounting, treasury, budgets, financial reporting, IT and Human Resources. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Chief Financial Officer Job Description:
- Develop and manage financial models, annual budgets/forecast and reporting processes
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and business analytics to ensure the company is effectively meeting the strategic operating plan
- Generate regular monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc financial operations reporting packages for various firm constituents both internal and external
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with company’s strategic plan
- Safeguard all company capital, resources/assets and ensure they are deployed toward their highest and best use
- Develops and owns a robust set of analytics, metrics and reporting. Make recommendations (both strategic and tactical). Continuously analyze the company’s operations, identifying opportunities for improvement and cost reduction.
- Cash management activities ensuring cash flow is appropriate to support the company’s operations; maintain obligation to banking relationships, including covenant calculations and compliance, monthly borrowing, cash flow analyses and projections.
- Ensure the team closes the books in a timely, complete manner, ensure that effective internal controls are in place regarding compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory for financial and tax
- Manage the relationship with the company’s external auditors, oversee the company’s tax and regulatory reporting requirements
- Oversee risk management and manage benefit administration
Chief Financial Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- CPA, CMA or Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of business experience with a track record of progressive accounting/financial positions
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Experience in specialty chemical/manufacturing
- Mergers & Acquisitions, including due diligence and negotiations
- Successful track record of establishing an overall business strategy and executing on that strategy while integrating effectively with and at all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience working with stand-alone company that is private equity-backed
- Expertise in each key discipline: accounting, treasury, cash management, financial planning and analysis, financial systems and operations
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced Excel and Macola